Wednesday, September 1, 2010

these hallowed halls of learning

the 2010 fall semester started this week. 5 classes. 13 credit hours. and my goal is nothing less than A's.

Christian Student Ministries starts back up next week, Wednesdays at 1:30 hopefully we'll have a good group again this year, if you go to TCC northwest you should check it out!


as far as my classes go i'm really stoked about 2 of them Kickboxing and Digital Art!
Kickboxing is really gonna be fun we're going to be learning Muay Thai, which is the martial art of Thailand, it sounds intense

Digital art looks really fun they're teaching illustrator and photoshop! i've always wanted to play with photoshop! Oh, and apparantly i have to post my work and stuff on a blog so hopefully i can post them here if not i will post a link!

soo i promise a better and longer post saturday

peace,
SuperNerd64

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I am impressed with the correct grammar in this post. As far as capitalization? I guess it can slide for now...Aw man! Digital art gives you a reason to post more!

    Today is Saturday... Today is Saturday. You know you could always settle for a shorter post.

    ReplyDelete