Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I sniff books

My Name is SuperNerd64, and I Sniff Books...whew... that was tough, you know that smell of a new book? freshly bound and unread? its intoxicating, i can't get enough of it, and its gotten pretty bad...now any book will do...new, old, classic, modern, they all have that smell, and i can't get enough of it...


if you're like me please go to isniffbooks.tumblr.com we won't help you quit sniffing books (after all why keep people away from good literature) but hopefully we'll provide entertainment when you are bored...


in other news my classes are starting to catch up to me...i'm moving back to saturdays and random spots of free time....

Later,
SuperNerd64

P.S. if you are interested in my digital art class blog, its supernerd64.wordpress.com

 

1 comment:

  1. i like the smell of new books but not THAT much. You be trippin' boy. Moving blogposts to saturdays?? REALLY?? Now that means I have to text you tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete