Thursday, September 2, 2010

rainclouds and pajamas

There must be something about colleges, rainy mornings, and pajamas.

I'm in the school library right now and i look around and see pagamas and fuzzy slippers...i'll admit it i've worn pjs to school acouple of times i'm not knocking it, i just love the will power some people have to be lazy. Especially here at TCC there are no dorms, which means nobody lives on campus. these people had to get up and drive willingly saying 'I'm going to be lazy today.' I'm pretty sure the thunderstorm from last night is to blame. It was awesome woke me up and knocked out the power briefly. And when i was driving this morning the sky was amazing, I got up too late for the sunrise, but the dark clouds and blue sky were just epic. and i can't tell if the rainclouds are coming or going, and i'm not sure i want to look at a forecast either, today seems like a good day for surprises.

until next time,
SuperNerd64

1 comment:

  1. That is just lame. I hope those people put more thought into their schoolwork.

    ReplyDelete