Saturday, August 28, 2010

friday nights, football, and what not

I went to my old high school's football game last night. Of all the things that have changed at that school in the past 2 years the football team has remained consistent...the final score: 21-42...yeah...the football team isn't great...however the Band was awesome like always! Yes, it was good go and see the band's show and hear the tunes I must have played a thousand times in the stands. Its fun to go back to the games, especially now that my sister is in high school (man i feel old...) and as much as I miss playing in the stands it definitely better to go simply as a spectator, to just sit and cheer for my team as they drop every pass thrown and let the other side slip through the cracks...

I'm actually considering going to a marching contest if any of them are close by...(Anybody down for a Saturday full of marching bands?)

though for the most part i think now that my sister decided to be on the swim team, that i'll be turning attention towards that and rooting for her as she does her thing.

lets see what this school year brings!


until next time sports fans,
SuperNerd64

No comments:

Post a Comment