Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The fans have demanded another post, and from the text messages I've been receiving from one of them they're on the verge of a riot so to quiet the masses enjoy

the warnings that i need to post a blog has makes me think i don't update often enough, I'm gonna change that...I'll be updating once a week from here on out. i make no promises however especially after thanksgiving when the homework intensifies. I'll try to update on Wednesdays...

I've got a new story in the works and it should be up next week i still need to revise it, apparently the first draft had an issue with run-on sentences...(*Glares at Toothpic*)

Anyway It looks like a busy weekend recording and editing. Yay! followed up with some wisdom tooth extractions. meh... but such is life.

tune in again next week same bat-time, same bat-channel

-SuperNerd64

2 comments:

  1. You could say the text messages your have been receiving from a third of them. I mean seriously you update like, every six months. After thanksgiving the fans will have to change their tactics to force blog entries from your fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna see these new tactics...
    haha like i said homework then blogs i'm trying to be a good role model for you ;)

    ReplyDelete