Wednesday, August 18, 2010

[No Title, Can't Think of Anything Clever]

As of two days ago (AKA Monday) I have 4 less teeth in my mouth...and it sorta hurts but not really... my two biggest problems are 1) not eating a whole lot of substantial food stuffs and 2) not going anywhere, apparently its kinda bad to drive when you have pain meds in your system...whatever...(note I'm not driving while these pills are in my system there that should stop the flood of e-mails from concerned citizens). But seriously i'm getting bored stuck at home I wanna go do stuff I probably will tomorrow I have a follow up appointment tomorrow so the dentist can see how I'm healing anyway so I have an excuse to leave...but enough about my life...

For most of my readership school is going to be starting up pretty soon ( if it hasn't already...) and so some of us are moving to places such as Raider Land (AKA Lubbock), Arlington, and where ever else your school might be...(anyone studying somewhere outside Texas? The US? If anyone is going to college on Mars, please hook me up!)

So as the clock winds down to that first day don't forget to say your goodbyes, swap e-mails, triple check everything you're packing, burn any cds you need to give to anyone. But lastly (now remember this is important) don't forget that your time in schooling is supposed to be a learning experience and it will be tough, but do remember to have fun along the way...

That does it for this weekly post... I'll see you next week,
SuperNerd64

No comments:

Post a Comment