Wednesday, July 13, 2011

bike blog?

I figured this might help me 2 fold. a) A bike blog would help me track progress and share my adventures, b) this might get me blogging on a regular basis again.

so what better time than to track my riding adventures while in Mississippi.

i rode around 8 miles yesterday not wanting to push my self on unfamiliar turf...

the ride was gorgeous, lots of trees and lots of green, the way Mississippi always is.

i started out around the neighborhood behind the house and passed the pond  then i headed out to one of the bigger roads a few blocks away. (don't worry i know it looks like a large road but it practically goes nowhere and like 10 cars passed me the whole time)









unfortunately, when i was about a mile from home i had a flat (walk of shame = not fun) but now i have a new tube, and a spare, and am ready to ride with my dad tomorrow if the rain lets up in the morning. :)

-SuperNerd64

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You have a bike blog! :) Bummer about the flat though, walks of shame aren't fun.

    ReplyDelete