Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back by popular demand...

...literally,  a couple of y'all have been pestering me, so here it is, another blog! i know i've been behind, but that happens when you have classes scheduled 6 days a week...

but other than the weird schedule classes are going great! i'm really loving animating! i'll post some of them somewhere on the intertubes...maybe youtube or some animation site, either way i'll post a link here, and for those who follow this on Facebook , don't worry you'll get a link to :)

so in other news I have a twitter account... *gasp* what? nooo! say it isn't so! have you crossed over to the dark side?  don't feel bad i had those thoughts run through my mind when i finished signing up...

if you wanna follow me, for what ever reason you would follow my random thoughts (of 140 characters or less) i'm SuperNerd64, if you're on let me know and I might follow you :)

till next time
SuperNerd64

No comments:

Post a Comment